About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Mini Sessions!

SpringMiniSessions

If you're like me, you are so ready for spring time. No more snow, no more freezing temperatures, just warm weather, flowers blooming, and green grass (oh green grass, I've forgotten what you look like). Spring is just around the corner, and to celebrate I'm offering my first Mini Sessions Weekend!

What are Mini Sessions?
Mini Sessions are a weekend of, well, mini portrait sessions! Each session will last about 30 minutes. This session can be any type of portrait session of your choice: family portraits, baby or children, engagement, last minute senior portraits, headshots, musicians, maternity, a present for you and your best friend, trash the dress, or if you just want some great photographs of yourself! You name it, I'll shoot it!

There are only 7 spots available on each day. Sessions are first come, first serve, and are reserved when a $75 deposit is paid. If you would like to reserve a session, please pick a day and time from the list below and book your session by contacting me at karen.schlink@gmail.com or by calling me at 860.501.4199.


The Details:

Location - Harkness Memorial State Park, Waterford, CT
Dates - April 16 and April 17
Times - 1:00pm to 5:30pm

Investment - $175
($75 deposit due at time of booking)

Each Mini Session Includes...

30 minutes of shooting time
1 Outfit per person
Editing of photographs taken
15-20 high-resolution images on a disc with printing copyright

Dates & Times Available
(As sessions are booked, I will update remaining available sessions.)

April 16, 2011
1:00
1:45
2:30
3:15
4:00
4:45
5:30


April 17, 2011
1:00
1:45
2:30
3:15
4:00
4:45
5:30

For any questions, comments, or to book your session send me an email at karen.schlink@gmail.com or give me a call at 860.501.4199.
I can't wait to hear from you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment