About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hygienic XXXII Ballroom Blitz Fashion Show

Ballroom Blitz was the first fashion show I had ever attended. When Jessie English, one of the designer's featured that night, asked me if I would take some photographs for her I was so excited! I honestly went with no idea what to expect but knew it was going to be a great night. And it was amazing! Each piece was so unique and so beautiful and was just another reminder how art is absolutely everywhere!

Jessie, thank you for the invite! I won't miss another show again. And a huge thanks to my favorite Anna for keeping me company and being a great "assistant" for the night! :)

Featured Designers:
Jessie English / Raw Culture
Susan Hickman / High Noon
Laree Salom / Vintage Chic by Design
Cristin Gallagher / IMA
Vilina McGregor Williams / Chik226 & Tithe
Anna Lucas / AnnaLucas.com


BallroomBlitzFashionShow-1

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-2

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-3

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-4

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-5

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-6

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-7

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-8

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-9

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-10

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-11

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-12

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-13

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-14

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-15

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-16

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-17

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-18

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-19

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-20

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-21

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-22

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-23

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-24

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-25

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-26

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-27

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-28

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-29

BallroomBlitzFashionShow-30

3 comments: