About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Friday, February 4, 2011

I am, I love : Walt Disney World, January 2011

It's about time I got around to this post, right?! But in all honesty, this is what I haven't blogged about my Disney vacation: I barely took any photos, barely even pulled out my camera!

Most of you are probably thinking I'm a crazy person, right? How does a photographer not take a million photos will she is on vacation, in DISNEY WORLD of all places! Why? Because I did that our last trip. And because I did that our last trip, I feel like I wasted our time instead of just enjoying myself, relaxing, acting like a kid- that's what Disney World is all about, right? So this trip I let myself enjoy my vacation instead of annoying Justin and making him stop every thirty seconds. Do I regret it? Not at all. I only regret that I have maybe 5 photos of Justin and myself together, the majority of them being with Winnie the Pooh and his friends. But who doesn't love silly ol' Pooh? :)




Disney2011-8

Disney2011-11

Disney2011-13

Disney2011-16

Okay, this next one just cracks me up- who needs gels when you have the People Mover?! :)
DisneyUs

Disney2011-18

Yes, we flew all the way to Florida just so Justin could play more video games.
Disney2011-21

Disney2011-23

Disney2011-24

Disney2011-26

I think Disney Bokeh is a bit more magical... :)
Disney2011-28

Disney2011-30

These next photos were taken with my little Nikon CoolPix. I apologize for the blurriness- apparently I have no clue how to use a point and shoot camera.

Justin and I are PROS at the forced smile, deer in headlights look.
Disney2011nikon-4

Disney2011nikon-18

EEYORE!!! :) My favorite.
Disney2011nikon-22

This is Justin's dad, Scott. He LOVES Pooh Bear!!!
Disney2011nikon-21

Okay, so I have to tell the story behind this picture. Justin and I had a dinner date at the California Grill which is located on top of the Contemporary Resort (that really cool looking one that the monorail drives through). It's a pretty swanky place and they have some of the best food in all of the Walt Disney World Resort. Our table was right next to the window, facing Cinderella's Castle, and we were seated at 7:55pm so we have the PERFECT view of the 8:00pm Wishes firework show- I mean, tears were just rolling off my face! So there we were all dressed up, looking really good, and I really wanted a photo of the two of us. And what does Justin say, "No! We're in a nice restaurant, that's rude!" I looked around and EVERYONE ELSE WAS USING THEIR FLASH! So he convinced me to take the photo without the flash on (in a dimly lit room, and it was pitch black outside. Good call, Justin). Naturally it came out a blurry mess... But I absolutely love it. It's just so us, so perfect.

Disney2011nikon-26


Counting down the days till our next trip already... :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment