About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gotcha!

You two fight all the time. You smack his nose, you bite his ears. You hiss, you growl, you lick, you pout. You chase him all around the house, get him spun up just as we are sitting down for dinner, you block him from coming inside. You eat his food, drink from his water bowl, steal his treats and toys. You pretend to hate him while you try so hard to love him. All along, we all knew you two are best friends.

Well guess what? Now we have it on camera and we are never going to let you live it down!

Thunder + Rowdy = BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

ThunderRowdy

No comments:

Post a Comment