About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday : Featured on The Modest Bride!


This Thursday I am SO THANKFUL for being featured on The Modest Bride's blog!

The Modest Bride is a new wedding blog that is made for brides who are simply modest. When Leika, creator of Modest Bride, was saying she was looking for real weddings to be featured on her blog I knew I had the perfect couple; April & Ben! So when I got back from running errands today and saw the email from Leika saying the blog was up, I was ECSTATIC!

Thank you so much Leika for the feature! :) You completely made my day!

To see the full post just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment