About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday : Hey Babe Studio

It's Wedding Wednesday again, and the first Wedding Wednesday of February! I am wicked excited for this week's post, too!

Last week (has it really been a week already?!) at Making Things Happen I met one of the most amazing ladies I know and her name is Micelle Edgemont. Michelle is from Brooklyn, New York and has dived head first into her business Hey Babe Studio.

Here is what Michelle has to say about Hey Babe Studio:
Hey Babe Studio is a design company founded by Michelle Edgemont. Based in Brooklyn, NY, I create pieces personalized to your wedding or event. Currently, my product line consists of ring pillows, decorative flags, and cake toppers. Each piece utilizes silk ribbons towards a modern, heirloom aesthetic.

And here is what I have to say about Hey Babe Studio:
Everything Michelle does is absolutely ADORABLE! Honest to goodness, every time I look at her website and her Etsy shop my heart skips a beat and I get all giggly and excited! I love that everything is handmade and I know Michelle puts her love into each piece. It's fun and timeless, these are the details at a wedding that people will always remember.

Enough of my ranting/bragging about Michelle... Check out her work!








Is your jaw on the floor? Yeah, mine was too the first time I saw her site! And I've already warned her that she will be making EVERYTHING for my wedding some day! :)

So if you are looking for a personal, DIY touch for your wedding, anniversary party, baby shower, whatever it may be, be sure to contact Michelle at Hey Babe Studio! Not only does she have amazing talent, but she is an amazing person and friend. And don't forget to check out her blog, too!

Here is all of Michelle's contact information-
website: http://heybabestudio.com/
blog: http://heybabestudio.com/blog/
etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/heybabestudio
email: michelle@heybabestudio.com





♥ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment