About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Gracie!

It absolutely blows my mind that I am writing this blog... but today is my goddaughter's third birthday! Yes, my little Gracie-poo is three years old today. How on earth can it be?!

I remember this day perfectly because it was one of the scariest days of my life, being in the middle of Boston and receiving a call from Justin saying he thinks something was wrong because he thought her heard Heather's address go over his scanner. After a long few hours and all thanks to God, Grace Elizabeth was brought into this world premature but perfectly healthy! I had never seen a "premi"before so Grace was the tiniest little baby I had ever seen!

And now here is a little bit of The History of Grace and some super adorable photographs of her!

Baby Grace, just a few days old at home...
BabyGrace

I think this is the first photograph of us! I was in my senior year of high school... Except for the hair, I look pretty much the same. :)
MeandGrace

Skip to Grace's first birthday! These were taken while I was studying at Hallmark Institute of Photography. Heather and Grace came up and we had a whole day of photoshoots and a LOT of cake!

n1087860123_30185438_1857

n1087860123_30185448_3984

One of my best friends Natasha took this photograph... It is the absolutely PERFECT photograph of Grace EVER. You have no idea how much it just screams Grace.

21574_1360136480944_1157502593_31083345_7713132_n

Easter 2010... Just a little bit after Grace's second birthday! Here are two of my favorite shots from her Easter photoshoot- and she has hair now!

_MG_4989

_MG_4967-2

And the latest photograph of Grace I have are from this past Christmas. Every year we have made Christmas cards and they are always ridiculously cute!

Can't you tell she's cause just a little bit of trouble? ;)
GraceChristmas-6

♥ Awwww!
GraceChristmas-8


Happy, happy, HAPPY Birthday Grace! I love you so much! And don't worry, I have a present from Disney World for you that you are going to LOVE! :)
(ps- when you blow out the candles on your cake, make a wish that Punxsutawney Phil doesn't see his shadow, okay?)

No comments:

Post a Comment