About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday : Engagement Session Giveaway!

It's another Wedding Wednesday! This Wednesday I have a special announcement to make. I have teamed up with the lovely Sarah True and Abby Capalbo from TRUE Event for a very special giveway- a FREE engagement session with yours truly- yes, 100% free- no catches or anything! One lucky winner will receive a 2 hour engagement session as well as a disc of all your favorite photographs from your session.

To find out more information and to enter the contest visit the TRUE Event blog! This contest is open to newly engaged couples, couples who have already had an engagement session but would love to do another, and even married couples who was to show off their love all over again! The winner will be announced next Wednesday on the TRUE Event blog! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment