About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Maternity Session : Kristina & Scott

When you walk into Kristina and Scott's house, you instantly feel love. It's in the air, in every detail of their house, in their eyes, it's just every where. They are kind, welcoming, and everything that makes an amazing pair of parents. Kristina is due in June and I cannot wait to see where life is going to take them next! One thing I know for sure, that baby is going to know all about love and be loved the second they arrive.


KristinaScott-24

KristinaScott-1-2
How beautiful are they together?!

KristinaScott-3-4

KristinaScott-7-8

KristinaScott-5-6

KristinaScott-9
Bridgett Edwards, Kristina's friend and my new friend from MTH2011, owns her own design company and made these wall decals for the nursery. How cute! Be sure to check out Bridgett's company, Perideau Designs.

Kristina and Scott decided not to find out the gender of the baby, so they decorated their nursery with warm colors and fun jungle animals- I loved it!
KristinaScott-10-11

KristinaScott-12-13

KristinaScott-14

KristinaScott-15

KristinaScott-16-17
Kristina's pregnancy craving? Ice Cream!

KristinaScott-18-19

KristinaScott-20-21

See? Love. Right there. It is every where in that house.
KristinaScott-22-23

And this is Kona (correct me on the spelling if that's wrong, Kristina!). She is the most cuddley dog ever- she's filled with just as much love as Kristina and Scott!
KristinaScott-25-26

KristinaScott-27-28

KristinaScott-29-30


Kristina and Scott, thank you so much for having me at your home! You two are absolutely beautiful and I know you are going to be such amazing parents.

Leave these two some LOVE! I know they'll give some right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment