About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My typical Sunday, a time to rest.

Sundays are always my day to rest. If I can I try not to work, I don't go to the gym, I don't go running, I just rest- even this blog post is automatically set to post today so I don't have to worry about it. A typical Sunday for me is usually going to church, having lunch with family and friends, watch a movie or two, spend time with Justin, nap, dinner, and spend even more time with my family. I truly try to stick to this every Sunday. Obviously I am human, I'm not perfect, I can't stick to this exactly every weekend. Things do come up, schedules get changed, but I do try my hardest to just relax on Sunday.

Why?
Because everyone needs some time off. Your body needs to rest, your brain needs to rest, your spirit needs to rest. You know how you get when you are all worked up- you can't get anything done, even trying to relax can seem too hard to do.

So today, take time to rest. Go for a relaxing walk with a friend, eat a fantastic meal, catch up on your favorite TV shows, or take a nap (naps are my favorite thing ever). Even if it is just for an hour, take some time to just rest and be in the moment.

ShyGuy

This is my cat Shy Guy (yes, like from Mario). He is a PRO at resting, specifically in boxes. There are some days that I wish I could be a cat, well, minus the whole hair ball thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment