About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

This morning I am off to New York City for a college headshot session in Central Park. I am so excited for today and I can't wait to see what fun adventures the day holds!

I found this on Pinterest this weekend and just had to share it with you. It's an amazing reminder that you can do ANYTHING, and a good reminder that even though today is Monday, you don't have to have a case of the Monday's if you choose not to.
(To help avoid the Monday Blues, you must check out this post.)


youareallowed


Have a very Happy Monday! There are a lot of fun and exciting posts coming up this week. Be sure to check back on Wednesday for some really, really exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment