About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.

"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”
- Winnie the Pooh


I agree with many, many things that Winnie the Pooh says, just ask Justin. Instead of saying, "I am hungry", I sometimes turn to him and say, "Babe, I have a rumbly in my tumbly". This is when Justin gives me "the look", shakes his head, and asks what I would like to eat. Oh the things that boy puts up with...

But today I completely agree with silly ol'Pooh when he says that nobody can be uncheered with a balloon. Honestly, who doesn't smile when they see a bunch of colorful balloons? I also love fun and unique Save the Dates, the ones that stand out in your mind when you think about planning your wedding. So when I saw this save the date on Martha Sterwart Weddings, I just had to share it with everyone!



How cute and amazing is that?! I am seriously in love with this. And the best part of all: it's not that expensive at all! You can order 100 custom printed balloons for under $100, then all you need is some colored scrapbooking paper, a bit of string, and envelopes! So this save the date is not only ridiculous fun but it is also budget friendly! Not to mention you can use this idea for all different type of events; birth announcements (colored according to the gender of the baby!), kid's birthday parties, Fourth of July picnic's, they sky's the limit- well, in the balloon's case it can only go up so high before it pops. ;)


Now you're probably wondering who won last week's engagement session giveaway, correct? Well I am so excited to say we announced the winner... But you'll have to jump over to the TRUE Event blog to see who the winner is!

Happy Wedding Wednesday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment