About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wisconsin Bound

Tomorrow I fly out at 8:00am to go to Wisconsin. I have been counting down the days for the trip since, oh I don't know, Decemeber 23, 2010 when I received this text message...


This was probably one of the best text messages I have ever received in my entire life- okay, all four years I've had text messaging on my cell phone plan. I was literally jumping up and down, screaming "YEAHHHHHH!!!", crying, and doing a crazy happy dance in my kitchen, all while Rowdy was looking at me like, "What are you doing?!". From this moment on I was beyond excited to go back to visit Melissa, one of my best and most amazing friends in the whole entire world, in Wisconsin.

I have a confession to make: I absolutely love Wisconsin. Now the people who live there or those of you who have been there are probably looking at me like I am crazy. Wisconsin? Home of the cheese curd? Why?
I'm sure a big part of why I love it so much there is because Melissa is there, and Taylor, Benny, Nismo, and Meeka. But I just love it there! It's so different from Connecticut, so laid back, the people are fun, the food is amazing, and just so pretty! Plus, I love traveling, going to the airport, relaxing on the plane, and going on new adventures.

Either way, I'm just plain excited to know that 24 hours from RIGHT NOW I will be in Milwaukee with this girl! I'll be assisting and second shooting with Melissa on a TON of shoots, including a wedding, while I'm out there! Another reason to be excited!!! So be sure to check back here while I'm gone, I have a feeling I'll have a lot to post. :)

photo (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment