About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow!

Can you believe it is May already?! And this weather, holy smokes it has been amazing! I can feel the hot sand and the ocean breeze on my skin already. Only a few more weeks and it's beach time for this Connecticut Shoreline girl.

Tomorrow is the start of another season for me that is pretty much tied with beach season- the 2011 wedding season! I'm so excited for Nicole and Vin's wedding, I've been counting down the days! Though I know I am no where near excited as Nicole and Vin are, that's for sure.

NicoleVin-4

NicoleVin-2

NicoleVin-3

NicoleVin-1

Happy Friday, everyone! Be sure to go outside and enjoy today's weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment