About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
I love photography because I love how a camera feels in my hands. I love wedding photography because I love that moment right before the first kiss, that look of excitement, the happy tears, the embrace, and finally the kiss that is the beginning of a brand new life together. I love senior portraits because it’s a time where they don’t have to hold anything back, they can be themselves, brag all they want, flaunt their stuff, and just celebrate who they are. I love photography because I know I am capturing memories that you will cherish forever.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

College Headshot Session : Lily

Last week I made a trip to New York City to meet up with Lily to do headshots for her! Lily is a musical theater major at Tisch School of the Arts at NYU and she is the most ADORABLE thing in the world! Despite the cold wind, it was a gorgeous day in Central Park.

And have I mentioned how GORGEOUS Lily is?! Angelina Jolie has some pretty fierce competition for the best lips, not to mention she has the most amazing eyes!

Lily-1

Lily-2-3

Lily-4

Lily-5-6

Lily-7

A huge thanks to my wonderful friend Jessica for coming a long and assisting me. The three of us had way too much fun and were laughing the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH...I had a blast!!! and I was just the assistant :)

    Lily is fierce, and I can't wait to see all her dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete